Monday, January 10, 2011

Ava and Meka at Christmas

A short and sweet post containing babies and puppies, what more could you ask for?

We recently returned from a two and a half week trip from Saca, ME.   The three of us went to visit Gramma and Grampa.  Ava had a blast playing with Meka, Gramma and Grampa's puppy.
See Grampa my kisses are better, I don't drool anymore...

Who else could get Gramma to lay on the floor???

Hey, I was here first lady!! Let me on the bed, I can play too!!!


Fine, I will make you play on the floor with me then!!!

Eventually I believe that unknown to the adults in the house, the tiny toddler and very large puppy were working together to achieve the ultimate attention.
Okay Toddler here is what we are going to do....
I told you my plan would work, you get to play with that Uncle Bradley of yours and I get the big comfy chair
Success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment